Femina Vaginal pH Self-Test Kit for Infections
The ease to differentiate between bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection without expensive consultation and medical bills.
What are the challenges?
- EXPENSIVE MEDICAL TESTS – You need to go for medical tests to know what vaginal infection you are suffering from.
- COSTS & BILLS – You have to pay medical consultation, pay for the tests and the time it costs you to make a visit to your health practitioner!
- ANTIBIOTICS & MORE DRUGS – If you have a history of recurrent infections you are aware of additional treatments and more antibiotics!
- CHOICE OF RIGHT TREATMENT – Do you get over-the-counter medication for yeast or BV? Then you need to know what you are treating.
That’s why we came up with Femina pH Self-Test Kit for Vaginal Infections
Available on back-order
Yes! Make sure you use FEMINA pH Self-Test Kit as instructed. Most important avoid testing your pH in the following situations:
> It’s less than one day before or after your period
Confidence to choose the right treatment for you
- FAST RESULTS – Quickly determine your Vaginal pH, easily and reliably.
- DIAGNOSIS – Know whether it is a common yeast infection (Candidiasis)
- DIFFERENTIATE – Yeast infections from Bacterial Infection (Bacterial Vaginosis)
- CONFIDENCE – Choose the right Off-The counter treatment for you!
- KNOW THYSELF – Visit your health practitioner with knowledge and information of your condition
- PREDICTION – Stop the guess work and take control of your Female Intimate Health
2x Tests per package